Register Now
skyfire

Do you purchase through in-app purchase on Android?

There are many android games on the market that allows the microtransaction and the in app purchase. So they tend to give some offers inside the game and expect you to have the in-app purchase option. There seems to be some of the games that have it cheaper and some of the games that require us to play free but expansion or usage requires the micro transaction. Have you purchased any such game or item that helped you?

On 9/29/2021 at 12:38 PM, skyfire said:

This kind of stuff is pretty common with the PUBG and the similar other type of the games. I think they earn more this way. 

Seriously, it's very excessive, like it's the only thing that they are after and care for. It really frustrating. 

I have used a Google Play gift card to purchase some gems (I can't even remember if they were called gems) on Clash of Clans. Other than that, I have never really spent my own money on in-app purchases. I do use Google Rewards so that's a great way to earn Play Store credit. I recently bought some gems for Duolingo using the credit I had earned completing surveys.

Edited by Darth

15 hours ago, Darth said:

I have used a Google Play gift card to purchase some gems (I can't even remember if they were called gems) on Clash of Clans. Other than that, I have never really spent my own money on in-app purchases. I do use Google Rewards so that's a great way to earn Play Store credit. I recently bought some gems for Duolingo using the credit I had earned completing surveys.

Do you mean the Duolingo language learning application? I came across it a while ago but never got a chance to test it out. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Do you mean the Duolingo language learning application? I came across it a while ago but never got a chance to test it out. 

Yeah, that's the one. I use it at the moment to learn the basics of Spanish. It's quite a good app to learn languages although probably not enough since you would still need to do some more learning externally. 

Just now, Darth said:

Yeah, that's the one. I use it at the moment to learn the basics of Spanish. It's quite a good app to learn languages although probably not enough since you would still need to do some more learning externally. 

Wow, that's interesting getting to hear that you're already making use of the language application. There is always a possibility that they wouldn't offer everything especially when it's not a paid app. 

9 hours ago, Darth said:

I wanted to learn spanish too. But it seems like not a lot of good options out there. I will take a look at the duolingo.