Register Now
skyfire

Board game weekends

I am not sure if you guys have it. But the place I am right now we have this senior citizens weekend game days. They tend to play some of the board games. And it can be fun when they do that. They are also into carrom and other similar games. It seems like they love playing those games because it does not hurt them much. And they kind of have better experience with the people around being social. 

Have you experienced some of those board game weekends or nightouts?

Playing chess is my favorite board game. There are lots of aged folks living in my neighborhood, and they have a serene spot where they hang out with their friends to play chess. I do find it interesting joining them anytime I could to play and learn from them. 

Ludo and chess is my favorite board games. I have the habit of playing with my friends and family over the weekend especially when we do not go for a hang out on such weekends. 

Chess is fun to play if you know how to play it well. 

It can be fun playing chess, ludo, dragonquest, heroquest, and other board games. The thing is spending time with other people. I always find some time for some weekend games and the fun times to spend with other people. It's the time that we can never get back. And spending all the time on games often don't give us that much joy. It's the joy that is limited in nature.