Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
StaceyPowers

"What was the name of that game?" thread

I have one, original xbox game GTA mexican style, I guy with 2 saw-off shotguns. ?
Anyone know it ? I searched for it a couple of times online but I've never found it

On 3/19/2019 at 6:01 PM, kingpotato said:

I have one, original xbox game GTA mexican style, I guy with 2 saw-off shotguns. ?
Anyone know it ? I searched for it a couple of times online but I've never found it

Driv3r?

What is the name of one old game (it used to be on these old machines). you had 4 characters to choose from, it would allow 2 players playing together. yellow, red, green and white (colors of the characters). it was 2d. shooting. :)

12 hours ago, Bravosi said:

What is the name of one old game (it used to be on these old machines). you had 4 characters to choose from, it would allow 2 players playing together. yellow, red, green and white (colors of the characters). it was 2d. shooting. 🙂

Metal Slug?

18 hours ago, Bravosi said:

What is the name of one old game (it used to be on these old machines). you had 4 characters to choose from, it would allow 2 players playing together. yellow, red, green and white (colors of the characters). it was 2d. shooting. 🙂

Are you talking on the Sega Genesis/Dreamcast or Arcade Machines?

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Are you talking on the Sega Genesis/Dreamcast or Arcade Machines?

Yeah arcade machines

40 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I'm not sure but I dont think so.

If I remember correctly, the protagonist in that game was Mexican and it is a GTA style game that's why I chose it.

12 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

If I remember correctly, the protagonist in that game was Mexican and it is a GTA style game that's why I chose it.

The protagonist was younger I remember that correctly, I saw some gameplay but it doesnt look like the one I remember, It was a long time ago.

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

The protagonist was younger I remember that correctly, I saw some gameplay but it doesnt look like the one I remember, It was a long time ago.

Okay, no problem then.