Register Now
Alexander.

White or Black: Xbox

I think black color has this feel that makes it look pretty much attractive. And the dust immediately does not make it look that bad. Easy to clean as well. In case of the white box it looks older lot quickly as it gets dirty easily. 

When it comes to purchasing any kind of Xbox console I will always go for black. I feel with black you can't go wrong, and it just fits with everything so it's one of my favorites to go for when it comes to a console. I know when I was upgrading my Xbox One to the One S I was gutted that you could only get that in white. I ended up letting my eldest son have my Xbox One S console and I upgraded to the Xbox One X so that I could have black back. I guess that is my main reason for wanting to go with the Xbox Series X when I upgrade again, because the Series S is only in white and the One X is in black, that and the extra storage is another factor.

I would go with black as most of the time you set it up whereever you want it in the room and play games in the dark and being black you do not see it 😛

I mean end of the day you do not look at your xbox while playing 😛