Register Now
SpaceExplorer

Elder Scrolls Online

Lately, I've been having an Elder Scrolls itch again. I was wondering if anybody played Elder Scrolls Online? Is it grindy? Could you still enjoy the game even if you can't play it all that much during a week? I'm asking mainly because it's an MMO. I saw a lot of people saying the game was drastically improved since the launch, so I'm interested in your opinions as well.

Edit: And it just so happens that Steam is having a sale on it so it's a perfect time to get it now. That's also one of the reasons why I'm asking.

Edited by SpaceExplorer

I played it at launch on PS4 and found it to be a slightly bland, repetitive MMO RPG. It was ok, but nothing special. That said, the devs have supported it and updated it over time. There seems to be a decent-sized community still playing it, which is a good sign.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:01 AM, UleTheVee said:

Well, knowing about the concept about megapatches and roadmaps I'm pretty sure it's a bad game that'll eventually become good or something,.

It's a somewhat decent game now(at least that's what my friend tries to convince me of). It isn't managed by Bethesda so it won't become Fallout 76 bad and they do have regular updates and new content for the game but I just don't care about it for some reason. Normally, anything with Elder Scrolls on it would have my attention but I never did find the game that interesting (even when I played the first time around).