Register Now
kingpotato

Best Survival games

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

Play? Yes. Finish? No. For that matter I have not ended even the isolation too. I need time to finish a lot of games. 

To be fair, Alien Isolation is a pretty hard game to finish because the Aliens themselves have adaptive capabilities so you have to constantly change up your strategy to have any chance of beating the game.

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The best survival games are games you love, but just flat out suck at.

How'd you know I suck at Alien Isolation?

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, Alien Isolation is a pretty hard game to finish because the Aliens themselves have adaptive capabilities so you have to constantly change up your strategy to have any chance of beating the game.

How'd you know I suck at Alien Isolation?

Playing it alone can be scary too. Feels like avoiding that game till the end. 

8 hours ago, skyfire said:

Playing it alone can be scary too. Feels like avoiding that game till the end. 

It is pretty scary especially the fact that the Aliens can pop up from pretty much anywhere and your character cannot outrun or fight them except with a flamethrower. After a while, even that won't work on them either.

Even if it's Mario, when you are just horrible at a game, it becomes a survival game to just keep your stupid character alive for even 5 damn minutes. The number of games for me would take all of our fingers and toes to come up with a half accurate number to start multiplying. If you want pure comedy, start me on a game I've never played and watch the carnage. But the thing is, the carnage will be coming out of my mouth not my fingers, as I'll be the one getting my ass kicked instead of my enemies. Trust me, you guys would be laughing your asses off.

Edited by The Blackangel

On 10/30/2019 at 11:18 PM, killamch89 said:

It is pretty scary especially the fact that the Aliens can pop up from pretty much anywhere and your character cannot outrun or fight them except with a flamethrower. After a while, even that won't work on them either.

It kind of affects on my blood pressure lol. I don't want to keep myself on cliffhanger for survival. But I appreciate they did that in game because it's hard to find such games as is. 

On 11/1/2019 at 9:18 AM, skyfire said:

It kind of affects on my blood pressure lol. I don't want to keep myself on cliffhanger for survival. But I appreciate they did that in game because it's hard to find such games as is. 

You should try Resident Evil 7 - Hands down the scariest game I've played. No seriously, I've only played it once and refused to do it again because of how scary it was. The only reason I never started screaming was due to my friends being there lol.