Register Now
kingpotato

Starting a new game

On 6/1/2019 at 4:23 PM, kingpotato said:

I just purchased Dark Souls 2 (my fist soul game) , Bioshock (because of the comments I see here ) Borderlands 2 (because the 3 is coming up and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to afford it) and Dead space 2. I really wanted to play the first one of each but for some reason Gamestop had those with double the price but I got all 4 for just 10 dollars.

Oooh, you got Bioshock! Starting with the first one? 

17 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Yep , depending on how it goes I might get 2 and infinite later. So far is very good.

Nice. It just gets better and better. 

I just finished Bioshock 2 last night (I played Infinite first, then 1, then 2) for the first time. It was also excellent, though it leaves me with many questions by the end. 

13 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Nice. It just gets better and better. 

I just finished Bioshock 2 last night (I played Infinite first, then 1, then 2) for the first time. It was also excellent, though it leaves me with many questions by the end. 

If my wallet allows me I might get those two by the end of the month, I'm surprised I never played these games before , these are the type of games I enjoy pure single player experience.

Edited by kingpotato

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

If my wallet allows me I might get those two by the end of the month, I'm surprised I never played these games before , these are the type of games I enjoy pure single player experience.

I'm glad you are enjoying them! I'm excited to play the Minerva's Den DLC next which goes with Bioshock 2. Then I'll replay Infinite and finally get around to the Burial at Sea DLC. 

I'm kind of waiting on Cyberpunk 2077 to be released because it looks like a really quality game although they are having some issues at the moment. They are taking their time with it so they can release a fully functional game which I fully support.

I didn't like that plot of horizon zero down. But otherwise apart from that I am always up for the zombie games. They can be pretty much fun to play as well. In that condition they can be fun to try out as well. It's harder though to try out something new these days.