Register Now
kingpotato

AGE OF EMPIRES II: DEFINITIVE EDITION

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If it's only available on Xbox and not PC, then I'm screwed. I can't stand the Xbox system.

Well its for PC as well but its being published by Microsoft thats why is coming up with the Xbox ONE logo.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:11 PM, DylanC said:

If this was coming to PS4, I'd be up for it. Unfortunately don't own a gaming PC or XB1 atm.

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you have windows based computer, I think you should be able to run it. I mean AOE usually takes not much RAM and the space from what I have heard so far. 

Yeah I was also hoping for this game to be on PS4

nah dude I dont think any windows based pc will run this new game 😆, I'm no expert on pc gaming but I'm guessing the pc will need to have some degree of gaming power capability. I mean yeah Age of empire and age of mythology will run on almost everything but these games came out almost 20 years ago. 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:31 AM, kingpotato said:

Yeah I was also hoping for this game to be on PS4

nah dude I dont think any windows based pc will run this new game 😆, I'm no expert on pc gaming but I'm guessing the pc will need to have some degree of gaming power capability. I mean yeah Age of empire and age of mythology will run on almost everything but these games came out almost 20 years ago

My machine can run the AOE: DE based on the requriements shown. 

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/age-of-empires-ii-definitive-edition/18860