Register Now
skyfire

Game store alternative for Android?

I 99 percent download the games from the google play. But recently also started using the FDroid too. But there seems to be lacking of games too. I want to know if there are any other third party marketplace that can be offering the marketplace options for games downloading. 

Have you noticed any such alternative marketplace than Google play?

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

I have seen mostly the paid and the free ones with a lot of spammy apps. I mean even the xiamo's and huwei's stores are badly big. and spammy apps is what is worst about it. 

This is what I've been saying for the longest time that most of the app stores for Android lack proper vetting methods for apps unlike Apple who carefully vet each app before it can be placed on their store. Plenty of malicious apps have been uploaded to the Google App store in recent years.

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

This is what I've been saying for the longest time that most of the app stores for Android lack proper vetting methods for apps unlike Apple who carefully vet each app before it can be placed on their store. Plenty of malicious apps have been uploaded to the Google App store in recent years.

Yeah most of the 3rd party stores add the listing to make the money. And it seems like it is working for some of them. 

Amazon Appstore for Android, also known as the Amazon Underground, is one of the alternatives for Play Store to download paid apps for free and paid in that matter. The app store has nearly 334,000 different varieties of amazing apps from the last what I read and all for free as well as paid. In fact, it’s the default marketplace for Amazon’s Android Fire-branded line of Android devices.

So that that really...

40 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I recently checked the samsung store too. Though not much installed into the device. I have noticed that the device seems to be pretty good. 

Seriously, they are doing great now with the kind of sophisticated devices they are producing like S20FE.