Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 10/29/2021 at 1:38 PM, Justin11 said:

That's great, finally you've experienced the gameplay of PS5. The next thing will be getting it for yourself. I never played, and I don't want to rush into it, I'll do it when I own it. 

It was a very good and exciting experience for me playing Playstation 5. PS4 is good but playing on PS5 is great. 

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's great you enjoyed your time around PS5. Now you've played it, do you wish to go for it? 

Of course yes, I have always wanted to get one for myself. I don't think that there is any gamer who plays on PS that wouldn't want PS5. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I have always wanted to get one for myself. I don't think that there is any gamer who plays on PS that wouldn't want PS5. 

Even those who aren't using PS still admire PS5. No gamer who is attached with console gaming, who wouldn't love PS5. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Even those who aren't using PS still admire PS5. No gamer who is attached with console gaming, who wouldn't love PS5. 

Yeah, there is a reason why it's the latest Playstation console generation that's in existence, so it's bound to be craved by lots of people. 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, there is a reason why it's the latest Playstation console generation that's in existence, so it's bound to be craved by lots of people. 

Sure, it's in the peak of it's time, almost all gamers are talking about the console. I am involve in other video game forums, and the console is talked vividly. 

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Sure, it's in the peak of it's time, almost all gamers are talking about the console. I am involve in other video game forums, and the console is talked vividly. 

I liked it that much when I played it at my friend's place. The gameplay is almost as real as it can get. The realism is out of this world with how good the graphics is. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I liked it that much when I played it at my friend's place. The gameplay is almost as real as it can get. The realism is out of this world with how good the graphics is. 

That's fabulous, I just hope in the bear future I get my hands playing PS5 games. It's a console we all live and those who doesn't have it, are simply admiring to get it. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

That's fabulous, I just hope in the bear future I get my hands playing PS5 games. It's a console we all live and those who doesn't have it, are simply admiring to get it. 

Hopefully, we are indeed all going to explore and experiment playing on PS5 soon in order not to be left out. 

55 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Hopefully, we are indeed all going to explore and experiment playing on PS5 soon in order not to be left out. 

xD, if that's possible I'm always open for it. It's hard to find someone in my locality having the PS5 console at present. Most of the game halls doesn't have PS5 console in my locality.