Register Now
skyfire

Apple for Gaming?

I don't know if people make use of the apple devices for gaming.I have never seen anyone make games out of the apple hardware and OS. It seems like there are many such options out there with PC and console. Never noticed anyone investing into apple. Considering they  are already expensive. 

Do you think apple hardware is being used for gaming?

Most games are aimed at computers not Macs. Don't look at me like I'm an idiot. Due to the vast differences, in the world of computers above consumer, Macintosh machines are technically not computers, but an entirely separate type of machine. Yes they are used for the same purpose, but it's like comparing a truck and a motorcycle. Same thing, but not.

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Macintosh machines are technically not computers, but an entirely separate type of machine.

Actully, that's not true.  Mac's use all the same Intel and AMD CPU's, AMD and Nvidia GPU chipsets, DDR4 memory and SSD's that you get in PC's, servers, consoles and plethora other devices.  None of the hardware across their range is custom, not even in their phones!  The only thing that makes them different is the software, and even that's debatable.  Part of the why I think their such a rip off.