Register Now
kingpotato

Bully 2

10 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Hey guys, lets stay on subject. 👍 The discussion you guys are having has nothing to do with Bully or the possibility of a Bully 2. 

I hope after GTA VI we get some news on a Bully 2. I really want to see what direction they would go. Would be cool if it's a sequel with the same cast and they have kids going to the same school. There's a lot that could be done. 

We should be looking at getting that information on Bully 2 at least in 2 years time because it's when GTA VI would like be done. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

We should be looking at getting that information on Bully 2 at least in 2 years time because it's when GTA VI would like be done. 

Dude we are not getting information about a new bully 2 game anytime soon, thats what this whole thread is all about that the Bully 2 game was canceled...

Let's face it in this day and age i doubt we will ever get a sequel to bully, would i like it offcourse but anno 2022 rockstar would get a shitstorm of criticism from cluelless politicians/parents etc you name it. Bullying is quite a sensitive subject.

I'd much rather see them making a new La Noire!!

Edited by Yaramaki

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Let's face it in this day and age i doubt we will ever get a sequel to bully, would i like it offcourse but anno 2022 rockstar would get a shitstorm of criticism from cluelless politicians/parents etc you name it. Bullying is quite a sensitive subject.

I disagree on the politics side of it. We already saw people complain about the first game, but once people saw what the game actually was, that started to die down. I'd assume it would be a similar situation for a Bully 2, but I don't see them making that much of a fuss about it. Sure some will see "Bully" and think bad, but the point of the game isn't to Bully, but it's to defend against the bullies. That's what you get from the game at least. 

But, I'm doubting they will ever work on it again. I think a Bully 2 could work. It's got the cult following now, that I could see a sequel selling quite well. 

6 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

La Noire!! is definitely a good one to get them into making something now. I really enjoyed the first one, so a new one would be equally good too. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

La Noire sounds cool, loving the name. I will love get into it, but I have to watch it's trailer first to be sure what Rockstar is expected to release. 

I still play the game till today. I think it's around January 2022 that I played the game La Noire last. If new one hit the market, I'm definitely getting it.