Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some things that make you suspect you won’t like a game?

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If I have nothing much serious doing, surely I'll settle down for the trailer, watch and get satisfied with the kind of information I'm seeking for. 

Most of my friends are not really that open to watching a full gameplay of other gamers because it's going to cost the element of surprise in playing the game. 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, Justin11 said:

I watch video game trailers, I don't care if it's long or short, provided the information is what I want at the moment, I'll stick to it. 

Video games trailers are never too long. At the maximum, it's going to be 3 minutes long. But if it's a full gameplay, it's definitely going to be hours long. 

40 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Video games trailers are never too long. At the maximum, it's going to be 3 minutes long. But if it's a full gameplay, it's definitely going to be hours long. 

Yes, I never seen any trailer that is long. The options I've seen are simply within the range you've stated. 

14 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I never seen any trailer that is long. The options I've seen are simply within the range you've stated. 

Yeah, it's just maximum of 3 minutes at most. Looking at this Call of Duty Vanguard reveal trailer is just 3 minutes on the dot. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's just maximum of 3 minutes at most. Looking at this Call of Duty Vanguard reveal trailer is just 3 minutes on the dot. 

Yeah, I went through the Call Of Duty Vanguard it's simply three (3) minutes of watchtime, it didn't cross it. 

Edited by Justin11

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I went through the Call Of Duty Vanguard it's simply three (3) minutes of watchtime, it didn't cross it. 

Yeah, as much as it's just a 3 minutes trailer clip, it did gave a detailed description of what to expect in the game. It's what a good trailer does for you. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, as much as it's just a 3 minutes trailer clip, it did gave a detailed description of what to expect in the game. It's what a good trailer does for you. 

Those detailed information is simply what I want at utmost. I don't need much from the trailer, I watch it to get clue how the game will function after it's launch. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Those detailed information is simply what I want at utmost. I don't need much from the trailer, I watch it to get clue how the game will function after it's launch. 

If the trailer isn't well made, I'm very sure that most gamers looking forward to the game wouldn't be in a hurry to go for it. 

29 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If the trailer isn't well made, I'm very sure that most gamers looking forward to the game wouldn't be in a hurry to go for it. 

You're right dearie. They wouldn't have gone for the game after it's release. The trailer is simply an eye opener to how the game looks like. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of my friends are not really that open to watching a full gameplay of other gamers because it's going to cost the element of surprise in playing the game. 

Trailer doesn't last longer, it doesn't exceed 5 minutes period. The trailers I've watched doesn't take much of the MBs. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Trailer doesn't last longer, it doesn't exceed 5 minutes period. The trailers I've watched doesn't take much of the MBs. 

What's the MBs? I haven't even seen any 5 minutes trailers till date. 5 minutes is too long for a trailer in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

What's the MBs? I haven't even seen any 5 minutes trailers till date. 5 minutes is too long for a trailer in my opinion. 

That it doesn't consume my mobile Bundle data which I'm using to watch it. I know some trailers are shorter, I've seen the one of 'a minute and some secs. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

5 minutes trailer is too long for me to watch. Most that I have watched are between 1 minute to 3 minutes maximum. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, that's how trailer should be like. I watch from 1-5 minutes, if it goes more than that I'll find it difficult to watch it full. 

I have good reasons to believe that why they make trailers to be that short is to not bore the viewers and not to give everything away in trailer.