Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some things that make you suspect you won’t like a game?

25 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If I happen to see any kind of bugs that are too reoccurring in the game, I'm definitely outrightly dumping it immediately as a result of hate for it. 

No one love it when the bugs are simply repetitive. That will simply be wasting of resources to get a buggy game which is uninspiring. 

On 10/27/2021 at 12:12 AM, Head_Hunter said:

No one love it when the bugs are simply repetitive. That will simply be wasting of resources to get a buggy game which is uninspiring. 

It's why till today, I have a serious problem with playing FIFA games and Cyberpunk 2077. The bugs in both games makes me hate them both naturally. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why till today, I have a serious problem with playing FIFA games and Cyberpunk 2077. The bugs in both games makes me hate them both naturally. 

Lol, their is no problem. I respect your choice, I simply started with Cyberpunk 2077 via my PC, I never really experienced any bugs so far from it. Although, I never really got underway with the game. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Seeing how it is showcased on the trailer will give you clue that such video game doesn't worth your time. 

I think most trailers are not that too bad to mark out a game that it's bad. You can hardly see such trailer. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

If the game was built to be too easy even when the difficulty level is maxed out, it's definitely a huge turn off for me and I can't play such kind of games for any reason whatsoever. 

From all my years of being a gamer since 1988, I have never seen any gamer who's enjoyed playing games that are far too easy obviously. It's a complete waste of time. 

The witcher 2 was a big one on my list of disappointments. I saw so much excitement for it that I grabbed it on a sale and I tried to get in to it, but the combat just would not do it for me and the story didn't draw me in. Even Destiny from the start was like Mhhhhhh and not got into the game but then it just how it is. 

On 10/30/2021 at 9:42 AM, Boblee said:

I think most trailers are not that too bad to mark out a game that it's bad. You can hardly see such trailer. 

Yes, some trailers are saying about 70% of the games gameplay. Not necessarily they are bad. Unless the video game is hyped then that's when you'll notice big difference. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

From all my years of being a gamer since 1988, I have never seen any gamer who's enjoyed playing games that are far too easy obviously. It's a complete waste of time. 

What's the fun in playing games that you are going finish without breaking a sweat? For me, there is no sense of accomplishment with playing such games. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Sometimes when I check the trailer, it gives me the information or clue which I really want about the video game. If it comes with promising, I'll have clue, when it's boring I'll have clue about it too. 

Watching the game trailers is good but watching its full gameplay if you can spare the time would tell you everything you need to know. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Watching the game trailers is good but watching its full gameplay if you can spare the time would tell you everything you need to know. 

The reason why most people are not really open to watching a full gameplay is to avoid spoilers and also that they are too long. 

On 10/31/2021 at 11:21 PM, Boblee said:

If I have nothing much serious doing, surely I'll settle down for the trailer, watch and get satisfied with the kind of information I'm seeking for.