Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some things that make you suspect you won’t like a game?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have good reasons to believe that why they make trailers to be that short is to not bore the viewers and not to give everything away in trailer. 

Yes, it's simply made to be snappy and not too long, in order to entice the gamer to go buy the video game. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's simply made to be snappy and not too long, in order to entice the gamer to go buy the video game. 

For the fact that they are not looking at boring the gamers watching the game trailers, they can't make the trailers long like I said before. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

For the fact that they are not looking at boring the gamers watching the game trailers, they can't make the trailers long like I said before. 

What they they're actually looking for, it's simply the awareness the trailer offers around their video game creation in order to drive sales. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What they they're actually looking for, it's simply the awareness the trailer offers around their video game creation in order to drive sales. 

I believe that just a bird's eye view of what to expect in the game is more than enough for them. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that just a bird's eye view of what to expect in the game is more than enough for them. 

For sure, you simply wants the clue of what gonna happen around the game when you eventually purchase, if it's what you saw on the game's description or not. 

On 11/4/2021 at 1:12 AM, Justin11 said:

Some trailers are shit, with such it should simply inform us that the game isn't a quality or high profile type. That's why I don't dwell on trailers alone, essay review is worthwhile too. 

I have seen perfect trailers with a shitty output of either the game or the movie which was a horrible waste. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have seen perfect trailers with a shitty output of either the game or the movie which was a horrible waste. 

Some trailers are simply like that, not all of them are worth the attention. That's why we need to use other options to review the game before purchase. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Some trailers are simply like that, not all of them are worth the attention. That's why we need to use other options to review the game before purchase. 

It's just a flat out misleading end work but since the trailers have influenced a lot of people to jump into the game, they can't help it feel disappointed in the end. 

52 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's just a flat out misleading end work but since the trailers have influenced a lot of people to jump into the game, they can't help it feel disappointed in the end. 

It brings sadness indeed when the trailer you spent you time to watch is disappointing when you get the game at last. That's why I seek recommendations too, before deciding on the game purchase. 

30 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It brings sadness indeed when the trailer you spent you time to watch is disappointing when you get the game at last. That's why I seek recommendations too, before deciding on the game purchase. 

Yeah, recommendations are good when it comes to knowing games that are worth it. If it's not good, the reviews and recommendations will tell you. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, recommendations are good when it comes to knowing games that are worth it. If it's not good, the reviews and recommendations will tell you. 

Yes, that's why I am constantly around review sites, via Google, YouTube, forums that discusses video games etc, to get authentic reviews on a particular game. 

On 11/3/2021 at 3:57 PM, Boblee said:

5 minutes trailer is too long for me to watch. Most that I have watched are between 1 minute to 3 minutes maximum. 

The truth is that you can actually still have some people who wouldn't care about the length or duration of any trailer.