Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The highest money that I have ever received from playing games is not more than $100. So, it's not enough to say no to more money if asked to stop playing games. 

You have actually managed to win something from gaming unlike us that only spend on games, although it's the fun that makes it worth it for us. 

Money motivate a lot,  taking money to give up on what I love will be a hard decision to take. Because, I've wished that, I'll enjoy my riches by buying any kind of games. Accepting money to forfeit gaming means drawing a blank for my expectations around gaming. 

On 3/1/2020 at 8:10 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

Lets say you were given the offer of a life time of a million in cash, but the only way you had to get it, was to give up gaming. WOuld you be up to the challenge of giving up playing your various games, if given the opportunity to advance your life by having that much money?

It would be pretty hard for me to decide. I know if I were in a hard place, I would take the cash and be willing to give up gaming, but it would be a pretty difficult thing to do.

Seriously, I don't see anything that's difficult to do about stopping to play games for millions of dollars or Euros or pounds 💷. Yes, gaming can be real fun, but cash money is way too fun. It's not only through games that one can have fun from. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I don't see anything that's difficult to do about stopping to play games for millions of dollars or Euros or pounds 💷. Yes, gaming can be real fun, but cash money is way too fun. It's not only through games that one can have fun from. 

For some reason, there are plenty people who are very rich to the extent that money isn't their problem anymore. So, it's going to be hard for them to give up gaming as they are looking at spending money to be happy and not get money to be happy. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

For some reason, there are plenty people who are very rich to the extent that money isn't their problem anymore. So, it's going to be hard for them to give up gaming as they are looking at spending money to be happy and not get money to be happy. 

Money and gaming are two different aspects, and we should not compare them. I have seen many rich guys enjoying playing games on consoles. It ultimately depends on the personal choices of entertainment. 

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Money and gaming are two different aspects, and we should not compare them. I have seen many rich guys enjoying playing games on consoles. It ultimately depends on the personal choices of entertainment. 

Yeah, it's something that I agree with as when you look at what money can do, and what gaming does for you, they are two different things. Money is good and gaming is good in its own way. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Money and gaming is good. I simply wants the two, I wouldn't consider one and leaving the other out. They are my joy why I'm living on earth. 

They are two things that can't be separated because most people would definitely want both of them as they are both satisfying. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

They are two things that can't be separated because most people would definitely want both of them as they are both satisfying. 

Seriously, who wouldn't want to have fun and be getting money at the moment of time? The games is like a dessert on the money. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, their are things which can't be separated indeed, both matters, no omision if you ask me too. I can't go for one and abandon the other, because I love them most.