Jump to content
Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games have been on your to-play list for the longest but you still haven’t played?

Recommended Posts

Are there any games which you have meant to play for a super long time, but have yet to actually play? What are they, and why haven’t you got to playing them yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Assassins Creed 1,2,
Bound By Flame
Castlevania Lords Of Shadows 1,2
Dark Kingdom
Darksiders 1,2
Dark Souls 1,2
Demons Souls
Devil May Cry 1,2,3,
Dishonored
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (DA Origins, DA Origins Awakening)
Dragons Dogma
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Fallen Angel Sacred II
Family Guy Back To The Multiverse
Final Fantasy X, X2
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta, Ascension
Heavenly Sword
Hunted: The Demons Forge
Infamous Collection (Infamous, Infamous2, Infamous: Festival Of Blood)
Lair
Last Of Us, The
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge
Reckoning Kingdom Of Amalur
Remember Me
Rise Of The Argonauts
Risen 2 Dark Waters
Risen 3 Titan Lords
Thief
Two Worlds

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PS4 - - -

Dragon Age Inquisition
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
For Honor Gold Edition
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Lords Of The Fallen
Pillars Of Eternity Complete Edition
Shovel Knight
Styx: Shards Of Darkness

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

XBOX ONE - - -

Lichdom Battlemage
Ryse Son Of Rome (Legendary Edition)

 

As for why I haven't played them, I honestly don't know. I just never got around to trying them out. I had every intention when I bought them, but for some reason I've never tried them. I think it's because, for the most part, I'm just trying to eat up time with something I'm familiar with, and never got off my ass to try something new. Chock that up to laziness I guess. There's a couple that I've played once or twice, so I didn't put them on the list.

Edited by The Blackangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve heard great things about Red Dead Redemption 2. I even have the game (since it came out) but just haven’t had the chance to play the game, even in lockdown. I really need to play RDR2 soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ARx182 said:

I’ve heard great things about Red Dead Redemption 2. I even have the game (since it came out) but just haven’t had the chance to play the game, even in lockdown. I really need to play RDR2 soon!

You will not regret it. That game is amazing. Aside from events that are required to move the story, every last thing is your choice. Random things pop up constantly when you're out on your horse. People hurt or kidnapped. Some bucked by their horse and trying to catch it. Your choice to help them or ignore them. You can just kill anyone for no reason. But beware, there's always a damn witness somewhere. You can kill the witness too. You can hunt and trade. The list is endless. It's one of the best games I've ever played. And that's coming from a classic/retro gamer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You will not regret it. That game is amazing. Aside from events that are required to move the story, every last thing is your choice. Random things pop up constantly when you're out on your horse. People hurt or kidnapped. Some bucked by their horse and trying to catch it. Your choice to help them or ignore them. You can just kill anyone for no reason. But beware, there's always a damn witness somewhere. You can kill the witness too. You can hunt and trade. The list is endless. It's one of the best games I've ever played. And that's coming from a classic/retro gamer.

I really ought to play it now. Everyone I know has something good to say about the game. Right. That's it. I'm starting today. 😜

Edited by ARx182

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 1:25 PM, ARx182 said:

I’ve heard great things about Red Dead Redemption 2. I even have the game (since it came out) but just haven’t had the chance to play the game, even in lockdown. I really need to play RDR2 soon!

Was gonna write the same! Did you played it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 1:16 PM, The Blackangel said:

Assassins Creed 1,2,
Bound By Flame
Castlevania Lords Of Shadows 1,2
Dark Kingdom
Darksiders 1,2
Dark Souls 1,2
Demons Souls
Devil May Cry 1,2,3,
Dishonored
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition
Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (DA Origins, DA Origins Awakening)
Dragons Dogma
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Fallen Angel Sacred II
Family Guy Back To The Multiverse
Final Fantasy X, X2
God Of War Ghost Of Sparta, Ascension
Heavenly Sword
Hunted: The Demons Forge
Infamous Collection (Infamous, Infamous2, Infamous: Festival Of Blood)
Lair
Last Of Us, The
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge
Reckoning Kingdom Of Amalur
Remember Me
Rise Of The Argonauts
Risen 2 Dark Waters
Risen 3 Titan Lords
Thief
Two Worlds

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PS4 - - -

Dragon Age Inquisition
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
For Honor Gold Edition
Kingdom Come Deliverance
Lords Of The Fallen
Pillars Of Eternity Complete Edition
Shovel Knight
Styx: Shards Of Darkness

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

XBOX ONE - - -

Lichdom Battlemage
Ryse Son Of Rome (Legendary Edition)

The Last of Us is one of the most mindblowing games I have ever played, featuring both incredible stealth game play and amazing writing about wonderful characters. I also can highly recommend the Dragon Age games to you in particular, because they capture that sense of family/community which you’ve talked about getting from other games before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tataturtle said:

Was gonna write the same! Did you played it?

Indeed. So far, it is amazing - well and truly worth the hype. The cinematics, the gameplay, everything is a masterpiece. Rockstar may have outdone GTA V in the form of RDR2. Wish I had played this sooner!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ARx182 said:

Indeed. So far, it is amazing - well and truly worth the hype. The cinematics, the gameplay, everything is a masterpiece. Rockstar may have outdone GTA V in the form of RDR2. Wish I had played this sooner!

 

Well, I think the fans would be happy to get on your place and enjoy it for the first time again! 😄 Glad you are having fun! I am looking forward to play it myself when I'll get a chance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 12:07 PM, ARx182 said:

Indeed. So far, it is amazing - well and truly worth the hype. The cinematics, the gameplay, everything is a masterpiece. Rockstar may have outdone GTA V in the form of RDR2. Wish I had played this sooner!

 

I think I am probably in the last 25% or so of the first game (for the first time), and am already super stoked to get RDR2, so it is great reading so consistently on here that it lives up to the hype.

Edited by StaceyPowers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2020 at 11:59 PM, StaceyPowers said:

God Of War Ghost Of Sparta, Ascension

Ah the game that I just can't forget. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...