Register Now
DudeThatsErin

Do you play Rocket League on PC?

On 8/1/2020 at 12:33 AM, Spikey said:

Rocket League is on PC? I thought it was just for Playstation/Xbox. I have it for my PS4. Now I might have to have it for my PC. I am slowly getting better at the game. I'm still terrible at it compared to others but it's fun! 🙂

Rocket league has been on PC for a while now. The fact that it gives the same gaming experience that you have when playing on a Playstation makes me happy. 

I have played Rocket League on my Xbox, but I can't say that I have tried it on PC. I knew you could get it on PC, but it wasn't something I found I needed with me having it on Xbox. It took me a while on Xbox to get used to the hang of things and the controls and finding out that you could change the ball cam was a life saver for me. I personally would be worried about playing Rocket League on the PC if I could only use keyboard and mouse but I know that I can use Xbox Controller on the PC so that would help greatly if I ever was to jump over to solely playing on the PC. I don't think I could ever play a game like Rocket League with a keyboard and mouse. 

On 11/6/2022 at 4:40 PM, Shortie said:

I have played Rocket League on my Xbox, but I can't say that I have tried it on PC. I knew you could get it on PC, but it wasn't something I found I needed with me having it on Xbox. It took me a while on Xbox to get used to the hang of things and the controls and finding out that you could change the ball cam was a life saver for me. I personally would be worried about playing Rocket League on the PC if I could only use keyboard and mouse but I know that I can use Xbox Controller on the PC so that would help greatly if I ever was to jump over to solely playing on the PC. I don't think I could ever play a game like Rocket League with a keyboard and mouse. 

I use my Xbox controller on PC and it's a ball - Rocket League is one of those casual games I love playing because it's so easy to pick up and play. Although actually learning to play does take some getting used to.