Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game trailers

On 8/14/2020 at 11:04 AM, Zro said:

of course I never buy games before watching the trailer and assuming how the game will be so the trailers help me a lot

Some people do that and it shocks me. Although, I do assume that maybe they read the game reviews before purchasing it but to me the trailer would have been a good fit. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Some people do that and it shocks me. Although, I do assume that maybe they read the game reviews before purchasing it but to me the trailer would have been a good fit. 

When they don't do ether of those gamers, they are just willing to throw their money in the wind, if it comes with good thing, it's fine and if not, it's still fine for them. 

19 hours ago, Boblee said:

When they don't do ether of those gamers, they are just willing to throw their money in the wind, if it comes with good thing, it's fine and if not, it's still fine for them. 

Seriously, I'm hoping to get to the level that I wouldn't see any ache in unnecessary expenses but I'm not going to stupid over it like most of these gamers that waste money carelessly on craps. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I live watching the trailers, it brings fun time, even though it doesn't say it all around the video game which owns such trailer.

The kind of beefing up watching good trailers does to my anticipation of the games is what I like so much about making use of trailers. 

54 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The kind of beefing up watching good trailers does to my anticipation of the games is what I like so much about making use of trailers. 

Trailers are made entertaining and it's an eye opener too around any video game even though it doesn't say it all. 

39 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Video games trailers are very entertaining for me no matter what other people says. I do see it as even movies as well. 

They are simply entertaining no matter what. At least those cutscenes it's displaying it's very much satisfying, even though it doesn't tell us everything we need to know about the game play of a particular video game. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

At least it gives me clue how the gameplay of any video game gonna look like. I enjoy taking my time watching those trailers. 

Yeah, to some extent, they are cool to just watch for fun. I can remember how much I loved watching the launch trailer of Call of Duty Vanguard. 

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, to some extent, they are cool to just watch for fun. I can remember how much I loved watching the launch trailer of Call of Duty Vanguard. 

Its something passionate to you, had it been you aren't passionate you couldn't have enjoyed watching the trailer of COD vanguard. 

On 10/26/2021 at 10:37 AM, Justin11 said:

Trailers are made entertaining and it's an eye opener too around any video game even though it doesn't say it all. 

Exactly, I just feel awkward when I hear some people say they aren't really into watching games trailers and I keep asking them why? 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, I just feel awkward when I hear some people say they aren't really into watching games trailers and I keep asking them why? 

I really don't know why, maybe they got other ways in which they get to know about games that worth their time and money.