Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game trailers

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In recent years, Assassin's Creed has fallen off in terms of quality and overall experience. In addition to that, Ubisoft started implementing more aggressive micro transaction systems in the more recent games.

It's the use of more aggressive micro transaction systems in the game that really disappointed me with the game but anything other than that is very good. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Micro-transactions have simply entered into the world of video games. That's one thing I never loved cos I don't have plenty to be upgrading all the time. They shouldn't make me sell my PS4 off 😅😅

There is no way you would use as a result of the existence of micro transactions in video games to sell off your PS4. This is not logical at all. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would use as a result of the existence of micro transactions in video games to sell off your PS4. This is not logical at all. 

Since I wouldn't access full feature of the video game I spent so much on simply because, the game devs are more of money mongers. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the use of more aggressive micro transaction systems in the game that really disappointed me with the game but anything other than that is very good. 

Actually, there were some bugs as well but the micro transaction system also turned me off from the series.

22 hours ago, killamch89 said:

In recent years, Assassin's Creed has fallen off in terms of quality and overall experience. In addition to that, Ubisoft started implementing more aggressive micro transaction systems in the more recent games.

That's how video games fall off, because of their devs asking too much of finance, which is simply downgrading their games. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Since I wouldn't access full feature of the video game I spent so much on simply because, the game devs are more of money mongers. 

It just keep stalling your progress on the game which also makes the game to be pay to play and win. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It just keep stalling your progress on the game which also makes the game to be pay to play and win. 

It will simply stall my progress because I am simply having low income to invest in a game I already spent earlier for. That's one of the reasons why I stopped online gaming for some time now, I am fade up on upgrades. 

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, there were some bugs as well but the micro transaction system also turned me off from the series.

When it comes to bugs, if they are not too much that it makes the game unplayable, I wouldn't mind much but you see microtransactions, it's a complete ruin for me. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I mostly checked the trending and some of the twitter accounts to see if I am missing anything. 

My Twitter account was hacked for long now and I don't have the energy to create a new one. I have been off Twitter for at least 5 months now and I'm not even bothered. 

On 7/7/2020 at 10:43 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Do video game trailers play into your decisions to purchase games or not? I’ve come to realize that I’ve never even seen the trailers for the vast majority of video games I have played.

If you don't watch the announcement and release trailers of the games that you play, how do you know about the game to purchase them?

On 10/22/2021 at 12:19 PM, Boblee said:

My Twitter account was hacked for long now and I don't have the energy to create a new one. I have been off Twitter for at least 5 months now and I'm not even bothered. 

It's sad hearing about your Twitter account getting hacked. How do you manage to keep up with getting updates on your favorite games?