Register Now
StaceyPowers

Video game trailers

On 10/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, Heatman said:

Some trailers are not always spot on with being misinforming but in most cases, they are very good with showing what to expect in games and movies likewise. 

There is also a chance that you will get a few trailers that wouldn't give everything you expect in the full movie. They can't really put everything in the trailer. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is also a chance that you will get a few trailers that wouldn't give everything you expect in the full movie. They can't really put everything in the trailer. 

Yeah - this is why I believe that when they are making their trailers, it should be the important aspect of the game that should be included and not trash. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

You are still very lucky not to have experienced getting thrown the wrong move by a particular video game trailer. 

Laughs, yes I'm still lucky though, because I don't base all my focus on the trailers alone to get much back up information about the game quality. I still source for information at video game community like this one now to seek members opinion how the game works out. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Laughs, yes I'm still lucky though, because I don't base all my focus on the trailers alone to get much back up information about the game quality. I still source for information at video game community like this one now to seek members opinion how the game works out. 

Now, that's where you're getting it perfectly right by seeking for further information from gaming community and not decide based on using trailers alone. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The problem with gaming communities these days is that you hardly find one that's not a toxic setting. It's why I'm happy being here on VGR. 

14 minutes ago, Empire said:

Trailer for Assassin's Creed Revelations. Seeing an old Ezio fighting all these soldiers combined with the Music still gives me goosebumps when I watch it again.

It's one hell of the a fight session from Ezio in Assassin's Creed Revelations. That's some of his fight scenes in the game that are very captivating. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The problem with gaming communities these days is that you hardly find one that's not a toxic setting. It's why I'm happy being here on VGR. 

You should be here instead, because VGR have rules governing it, and puts everyone adjusting to it and making it toxic free community for game discussion. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Assassins Creed Revelation is a top video game, I've played it via my play PS2 console those days especially during the time it came out. 

Ezio fight's in the game Assassins Creed Revelation is something that I truly enjoyed in the game. Did you see the face of that guy he dropped off that wanted to hang him? It was so satisfying seeing him hang. 

On 10/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, Boblee said:

It's one hell of the a fight session from Ezio in Assassin's Creed Revelations. That's some of his fight scenes in the game that are very captivating. 

I love this trailer. I'm downloading it asap. I'm yet to get or play the game but after watching this trailer, it seems like I'm having a new budget. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Ezio fight's in the game Assassins Creed Revelation is something that I truly enjoyed in the game. Did you see the face of that guy he dropped off that wanted to hang him? It was so satisfying seeing him hang. 

Yes, I watched the trailer up to that length, during the ending part, but he didn't succeeding hanging him, the other was at an alert. Ubisoft did amazingly in the development of the game. 

10 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I watched the trailer up to that length, during the ending part, but he didn't succeeding hanging him, the other was at an alert. Ubisoft did amazingly in the development of the game. 

I actually knew that there was no way he would have been hanged with the spirit of his assassin's warrior in white following him. I just didn't see his escape pan out that way. It was thrilling and surprising. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I actually knew that there was no way he would have been hanged with the spirit of his assassin's warrior in white following him. I just didn't see his escape pan out that way. It was thrilling and surprising. 

Yeah, he got the spirit of assassin's warrior on him. The game looks so real on the trailer posted here, I was thinking its one of those Hollywood movies on TV.