Register Now
Kane99

Could you do Esports?

I would love to try doing some esporting events, but I doubt I have the skill to actually make it through the whole competition. I figure I would maybe get defeated the first round, but who knows, maybe I can actually compete with some of the best. If I were to ever compete, I think I'd play some Modern Warfare. Even though I like to think I'm good, I don't see myself winning any championships. 

Could you? 

I doubt it. Playing the same game day in and day out could get boring and tedious quickly, especially if I do the same every day. Also, building up to e-sport tournaments, many months and sometimes even years would be required to become one of the best at the title. It's not as easy as most people think. 

Edited by Alexander.

Not a snowballs chance in hell. I couldn’t compete in esports if my life depended on it. I’m not into the games that are offered for the competitions, and I don’t have the drive to train in the games enough before the ones in the competition change.

I’m more likely to get up and walk to the mailbox than compete.

For those wondering about that last statement, I’m in a wheelchair, and will be for the rest of my life.