Register Now
Alexander.

Share your stories of self-isolation

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It isn't easy at all, you're right, the depression was much back then. I am suspecting that, it led people to untimely death which couldn't have occured if not for the shocker of being locked up indoors. 

It's not just the depression that killed some people during the lockdown. Some people died of hunger too when they couldn't get out to fend for themselves after losing their jobs. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not just the depression that killed some people during the lockdown. Some people died of hunger too when they couldn't get out to fend for themselves after losing their jobs. 

I have a friend in one African country - Nigeria where the government withheld the food WHO gave out in support of lives for people to get by through the difficult times and when the masses found out and looted the warehouse where the food items were packed, the government thugs and police killed their own citizens. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You're right dearie, and that is very much common here in Africa. It's very regretful one that our government locked us up without providing good at least for the less privileged. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, Justin11 said:

You're right dearie, and that is very much common here in Africa. It's very regretful one that our government locked us up without providing good at least for the less privileged. 

I'm still shocked that the government that's supposed to help the people are the ones that led them to slaughter. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm still shocked that the government that's supposed to help the people are the ones that led them to slaughter. 

That's how cruel the government have become in Africa, which isn't looking good, cruel indeed. I wonder when we are going to see better Africa with some evil leaders still occupying the political chamber. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's how cruel the government have become in Africa, which isn't looking good, cruel indeed. I wonder when we are going to see better Africa with some evil leaders still occupying the political chamber. 

It's a thing of shame and stupidity from the looks of it. What were they putting up the country to look like in the face of international community? 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's a thing of shame and stupidity from the looks of it. What were they putting up the country to look like in the face of international community? 

They aren't seeking any eye catching stuff, they aren't building international community, some leaders are simply looking for what's benefitting to them. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They aren't seeking any eye catching stuff, they aren't building international community, some leaders are simply looking for what's benefitting to them. 

It's sad that the poor people will keep suffering from the pandemic of coronavirus till God knows when. Even the vaccines aren't enough to reach everyone all over the world. 

On 9/22/2020 at 3:40 PM, _B_ said:

I had a lot of free time so was playing video games a lot more but not too much as I did focus on some other stuff like learning to code, playing some instruments etc.

I actually got into playing football in person. It's more like a practice exercise to keep fit because we have a little playing court that I used to play with friends once in a while. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's sad that the poor people will keep suffering from the pandemic of coronavirus till God knows when. Even the vaccines aren't enough to reach everyone all over the world. 

The vaccine have been going around all countries. Unless your own country is withholding it from getting to the citizens. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The vaccine have been going around all countries. Unless your own country is withholding it from getting to the citizens. 

You need to make more inquiries on how the vaccine is being distributed in some countries. It's not available in the quantity that's required to reach all the masses.