Register Now
Alexander.

Share your stories of self-isolation

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe each country government is making it compulsory for every citizens to get along with the vaccine of a thing to prevent covid19 contraction. 

I think that in some countries, there are quite a huge number of people that are not ready to take the vaccination. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

I think that in some countries, there are quite a huge number of people that are not ready to take the vaccination. 

Yes, even some persons in European countries, Asia, Americans etc. Not everyone is ready for vaccine, they are skeptic that, it might cause them covid19 lol. 

While I was in self isolation, I was too much into playing games and reading Mangas. Even I had finished like 2 movies every day. It was hell boring when you are not allowed to go out, watching movies and playing games really helps to entertain ourselves. 😊

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I believe each country government is making it compulsory for every citizens to get along with the vaccine of a thing to prevent covid19 contraction. 

Even if the governments are making it to be compulsory, it still doesn't get all out of their homes to take the vaccine and it can't be forced on people. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

You need to make more inquiries on how the vaccine is being distributed in some countries. It's not available in the quantity that's required to reach all the masses. 

Those who are in charge of vaccination came to my locality to vaccinate everyone living in the area, I sneaked out never to get vaccinated due to fear. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Those who are in charge of vaccination came to my locality to vaccinate everyone living in the area, I sneaked out never to get vaccinated due to fear. 

I'm well aware that there is a big possibility of some people hiding and declining from getting vaccinated. There are few cousins of mine who vowed never to get vaccinated. 

33 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm well aware that there is a big possibility of some people hiding and declining from getting vaccinated. There are few cousins of mine who vowed never to get vaccinated. 

😅, That's exactly what's going on. You don't blame us, that's the system we've found ourselves in. Due to corruption in the system we don't trust any politician. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

😅, That's exactly what's going on. You don't blame us, that's the system we've found ourselves in. Due to corruption in the system we don't trust any politician. 

Haha, it's even about the conspiracy theories that's involved or linked with the vaccine and Bill Gates that I fear a little. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Haha, it's even about the conspiracy theories that's involved or linked with the vaccine and Bill Gates that I fear a little. 

Lol, that's exactly what's happening at the moment. I'll be skeptic until I see the effect of the vaccine with those that have vaccinated already. If it's positive on their side then I'll consider vaccinating. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's exactly what's happening at the moment. I'll be skeptic until I see the effect of the vaccine with those that have vaccinated already. If it's positive on their side then I'll consider vaccinating. 

Well, for some people that I have seen taken the vaccine, they are very much alright. I'm planning on getting mine next weekend. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even if the governments are making it to be compulsory, it still doesn't get all out of their homes to take the vaccine and it can't be forced on people. 

Yeah, not everyone will be moved to get vaccinated at the meantime, maybe when the tension is down they can consider it. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:
12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, for some people that I have seen taken the vaccine, they are very much alright. I'm planning on getting mine next weekend. 

Alright, maybe I'll consider going for the vaccine since you said something positive about the vaccine, because their is reasons for it in the future. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Alright, maybe I'll consider going for the vaccine since you said something positive about the vaccine, because their is reasons for it in the future. 

By right, I believe that we are all supposed to be vaccinated to avoid getting infected as long as the virus is out there. 

On 11/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Boblee said:

By right, I believe that we are all supposed to be vaccinated to avoid getting infected as long as the virus is out there. 

Sure, we need the vaccination to stay protected. I really don't know what came in my mind that made me not to vaccinate when everyone in my household took the vaccine injection.