Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the time that one needs the hardware or even the software is what determines for you. 

I understand what you are saying here buddy. When you need it very urgent, you can't wait any further but simply to get it faster and satisfy your want. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, the time that one needs the hardware or even the software is what determines for you. 

Exactly, it's not that someone can not be able to wait for the time of the Black Friday offer any other interesting discounted selling prices duration comes up but they aren't really working out with the time someone really needs those hardware.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's not that someone can not be able to wait for the time of the Black Friday offer any other interesting discounted selling prices duration comes up but they aren't really working out with the time someone really needs those hardware.

Exactly, it's actually why I had to get the product that I really needed at the time. It's not that the discounts wouldn't have been nice but I simply can't wait. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's actually why I had to get the product that I really needed at the time. It's not that the discounts wouldn't have been nice but I simply can't wait. 

From my experience, waiting for something that you really need very urgently can be very annoying and frustrating. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

From my experience, waiting for something that you really need very urgently can be very annoying and frustrating. 

Personally, I don't wait as long as I have the money at that particular point in time and I can afford to pay for the product. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't wait as long as I have the money at that particular point in time and I can afford to pay for the product. 

This is what pure and true purchasing happiness is all about. To be able to purchase anything when you feel like it without any delays. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is what pure and true purchasing happiness is all about. To be able to purchase anything when you feel like it without any delays. 

Seriously, most gamers would like to be in that situation as well because when it comes to gaming, there are so many things to buy. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, most gamers would like to be in that situation as well because when it comes to gaming, there are so many things to buy. 

Seriously, just like a lot of gamers who are yet to purchase PlayStation 5 are eager to lay their hands on the  physical cash that is needed to buy the game.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, just like a lot of gamers who are yet to purchase PlayStation 5 are eager to lay their hands on the  physical cash that is needed to buy the game.

Seriously, it's been a wait for a lot gamers like me having to keep wishing to have the cash for the purchase of PS5. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's been a wait for a lot gamers like me having to keep wishing to have the cash for the purchase of PS5. 

Yeah it's the simple common wish that most gamers wish for now when it comes to getting their hands on PS5. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah it's the simple common wish that most gamers wish for now when it comes to getting their hands on PS5. 

But if wishes were horses, the blind would also ride as well. So, we have no other choice but to make do with what we have and can afford.