Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

Does anyone own any pro controllers? Something like what Razer does, or what Xbox did with their elite controller. Anything where the controller can be changed to add buttons/triggers and so on. I own a PowerA pro controller that has back triggers. It was around $70 or $80 when I purchased it. It's built a lot better than other PowerA controllers, because as you know, they tend to be kind of cheap otherwise. The reason I got it, was because for some reason prices on controllers keep going up, and I wasn't going to pay $80 for another standard controller, because they tend to fall apart fast. 

I would like to buy the Xbox One elite controller though, but not into paying $150 plus for a controller though. 

On 9/9/2021 at 1:08 AM, Heatman said:

Nitendo Switch Pro Controller really looks cool. From the way it's designed, it's definitely going to offer a great playing experience using the controller. 

I'm yet to get my hands on any gaming systems other than Playstation and PC. This looks great all round. How much would that cost on Amazon? 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm yet to get my hands on any gaming systems other than Playstation and PC. This looks great all round. How much would that cost on Amazon? 

It's currently out of stock on Amazon but it's sold for $54.90 when they had it in stock last. 

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Pro-Controller/dp/B01NAWKYZ0

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The Ninetendo switch pro controller is kinda expensive too. I know its a quality one for it to cost such amount of money. 

Yeah - it's a bit expensive for some people but it's definitely worth the price of it if you ask me. The most important thing is that you're getting something of good quality. 

On 10/15/2021 at 5:34 PM, Heatman said:

It's currently out of stock on Amazon but it's sold for $54.90 when they had it in stock last. 

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Pro-Controller/dp/B01NAWKYZ0

Thank you for sharing this link for me. It's a shame that the product is out of stock now, there was one I saw that was sold for $90+. It's quite expensive, I will keep checking back for it. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've even saw a controller at Amazon that cost total of $187, that's simply for Xbox series X. Their are quality controllers just the price makes it quite out of reach for some persons. 

Wow, that's roughly $200 for only one set of controller. It's definitely insane if you ask me. How much is required to buy PS5 if I already have $200? I won't buy a controller at that amount. 

21 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that's roughly $200 for only one set of controller. It's definitely insane if you ask me. How much is required to buy PS5 if I already have $200? I won't buy a controller at that amount. 

It's kinda high, if you go to Amazon, searching randomly at controllers you'll just be seeing prices for yourself. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

It's kinda high, if you go to Amazon, searching randomly at controllers you'll just be seeing prices for yourself. 

Seriously, I wouldn't waste my time searching for something that I'm over 100% sure that I'm not going to buy. Why should I be looking for it? 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I wouldn't waste my time searching for something that I'm over 100% sure that I'm not going to buy. Why should I be looking for it? 

Lol, at times I just go over there simply to get to know prices of console controllers and their prices for references in the future. 

Just now, Justin11 said:

Lol, at times I just go over there simply to get to know prices of console controllers and their prices for references in the future. 

Nope, not me. Anything that's well above my spending range is definitely out of my research scope because they wouldn't matter to me getting to know about them. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Nope, not me. Anything that's well above my spending range is definitely out of my research scope because they wouldn't matter to me getting to know about them. 

Lol, their is every right that we should know other things even though it's out of our reach. Remember, no knowledge is a waste, it can be useful in the future.