Register Now
Kane99

Pro Controllers

46 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, you can get complained on the prices of their products if you aren't rich, but if you're rich you'll be satisfied by their services to you. 

They are not really forcing anyone to purchase their products and as such they don't have the right to complain about it. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

They are not really forcing anyone to purchase their products and as such they don't have the right to complain about it. 

Yes, Amazon isn't forcing anyone to buy their products. Is there for anyone to make decision to buy or not regardless of price. 

12 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, Amazon isn't forcing anyone to buy their products. Is there for anyone to make decision to buy or not regardless of price. 

Yeah, that's the point because when you are not forced to buy anything, there is no way you have the right to nag over their products prices. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that's the point because when you are not forced to buy anything, there is no way you have the right to nag over their products prices. 

Any seller have the right to sell their products at any price they want and it's up to buy or not. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Any seller have the right to sell their products at any price they want and it's up to buy or not. 

Exactly, no law is against any seller in selling their products at any price they want to sell their products. It's up to you to buy or not and not complain. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, even if anyone takes them to court, the protester gonna lose such case, because the seller is simply on business of profit. 

There is no way you such a case can be charged to court. No law firm can file for such a case no matter what you pay them. 

On 11/7/2021 at 5:47 PM, Boblee said:

Yeah, already the prices of the products is tagged on every specific product, their is no need to waste our time when we can't meet up with the purchase. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you such a case can be charged to court. No law firm can file for such a case no matter what you pay them. 

Yeah, their are some matters which can't be settled in court of law. It's better to shun it off and never contemplate because, that's how buying and selling operates. You can only due such seller to court and get an attorney to defend you when you paid excessive for the product and get ripped off with fake product and the seller rejects it and never wants to refund you. 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:05 AM, Justin11 said:

Yeah, already the prices of the products is tagged on every specific product, their is no need to waste our time when we can't meet up with the purchase. 

Exactly, it's why I had to make a split decision when it came to getting my own new pair of pro controllers from Amazon. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's why I had to make a split decision when it came to getting my own new pair of pro controllers from Amazon. 

How's the usage so far with your pro controllers? I'm very sure that you are enjoying it wholeheartedly?