Register Now
Kane99

Would you like this KFC themed Xbox Controller?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't know if Xbox pulled through with this collaboration because I haven't seen any available in stores around me.

The controller was never sold. It was given away to people in the UK for a KFC contest. I don't know who won, or how many were given away. I checked Ebay, but didn't notice anything for sale. I even checked the UK ebay and found nothing there. Maybe someone is selling a controller skin version of it, but from what I see, it's not available for sale. Maybe it will be in the future. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

The controller was never sold. It was given away to people in the UK for a KFC contest. I don't know who won, or how many were given away. I checked Ebay, but didn't notice anything for sale. I even checked the UK ebay and found nothing there. Maybe someone is selling a controller skin version of it, but from what I see, it's not available for sale. Maybe it will be in the future. 

We don't usually get information about such contests, most times we have to wait for a few months before a new console that came out to get to our region.

I don't know if there are places to get a controller customized I would have loved to get a customised Batman themed Xbox series X controller.

I am a sucker for consoles that have some kind of image on that is from a game or a brand and as much as I do feel this is a little over the top and a little on the ugly side, if I was to be collecting those kind of controllers, it would definitely be one I would purchase for my collection just so I had it but I would probably never use it. It does seem like a great controller though for those who like those colors and are a huge fan of KFC. I do like KFC, but I wouldn't say that I am mad on it if I am honest.

37 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I am a sucker for consoles that have some kind of image on that is from a game or a brand and as much as I do feel this is a little over the top and a little on the ugly side, if I was to be collecting those kind of controllers, it would definitely be one I would purchase for my collection just so I had it but I would probably never use it. It does seem like a great controller though for those who like those colors and are a huge fan of KFC. I do like KFC, but I wouldn't say that I am mad on it if I am honest.

Well, I am a big fan of KFC, and that's exactly why this controller is last thing I need in my life, and not just because the controller is hideous. I can't be trying to play a game and have a voice in my head scream "3-piece" every time I look at the controller. It would drive me mad.

24 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Well, I am a big fan of KFC, and that's exactly why this controller is last thing I need in my life, and not just because the controller is hideous. I can't be trying to play a game and have a voice in my head scream "3-piece" every time I look at the controller. It would drive me mad.

When you put it like that I can fully understand. KFC for many is very addictive and I know I have tried it myself and it is very nice so anyone who is a huge fan of their food, the last thing they would need is a constant reminder of their food and that urge to want to order food or even head out for food from there. I can imagine it would be quite costly in the long run have that constant temptation.