Register Now
StaceyPowers

Recommended gamepads for PC?

13 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Your right but they make some other peripherals to.  The "Super Smooth Thrustmaster controller" that @Justin11 described exists but as far I can it's an older and very cheap model designed for iOS and Android phones.  I'm not even sure if it works on PC.

99353_1552407358.jpg

Maybe he means one of Thrustmaster's more premium products like the eSwap Pro:

lime-pro-gaming-thrustmaster-eswap-pro-c

Ok okay - I do remember that they also made these airplane joysticks as well but I didn't know they created controllers.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Isn't Thrust Master a racing wheel though? Or at least, that's mainly what they make.

General purpose controller not just for racing wheel. It's a property of PS4, you can search for it via Amazon or any other popular store. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

General purpose controller not just for racing wheel. It's a property of PS4, you can search for it via Amazon or any other popular store. 

Well, I did know that you'd be able to find it on most shopping site - I always associated them with racing wheels and flying joysticks because that's what I always saw people with.

On 10/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, Head_Hunter said:

If you search it at Amazon you'll come to see it there, with the price and it's different types. That's where I discovered it, when I was searching for PC controllers. 

I would really appreciate if you could get me the direct link to the product on Amazon, so it would be easy for me. 

Thanks 🙇

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would really appreciate if you could get me the direct link to the product on Amazon, so it would be easy for me. 

Thanks 🙇

The thing is you live in the UAE and the Amazon sites for both locations are different so you'd have to search the UAE version to see if it's in your region.

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

The thing is you live in the UAE and the Amazon sites for both locations are different so you'd have to search the UAE version to see if it's in your region.

Post the link anyway, you can usually get a lead on the local Amazon listing from it.

On 10/5/2021 at 1:30 AM, killamch89 said:

Well, I did know that you'd be able to find it on most shopping site - I always associated them with racing wheels and flying joysticks because that's what I always saw people with.

Now, it is right there at the amazon store. The price is there too. I saw the price at Amazon ranking from $150-$160 for the dual shock.