Register Now
Kane99

Assassin's Creed: Valhalla

On 10/4/2021 at 8:03 PM, Head_Hunter said:

The older version of Assassins Creed is the real one, it makes sense alot. I've played it in various game consoles even on mobile phones, Odyssey is the best version of AC. 

Which particular older version of Assassin's Creed are you referring to because I'm getting lost already with this? 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:45 AM, Heatman said:

Which particular older version of Assassin's Creed are you referring to because I'm getting lost already with this? 

You know assassins Creed have been around for years now with many series developed. The odyssey version was released around 2018 by ubisoft, which is an action RPG compatible with PS4, Xbox one, Microsoft windows, Nintendo Switch. 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Holy smokes! Another major update for Valhalla. The game is at 125gb and another 20gb update 5.0? Let's get to 200gb then, shall we? 

It's definitely going to get to that 200GB and even get past it before next year runs out. 

59 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's one thing with digital version of a video game. I wonder how many space I need to have in order to install many video games in the calibre of 200GB. 

Once the games keep updating, it's definitely going be more than that file size. It happens to my Top Eleven on mobile and I keep updating. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once the games keep updating, it's definitely going be more than that file size. It happens to my Top Eleven on mobile and I keep updating. 

Definitely it will increase the file size, which is to my dissatisfaction indeed. I simply love where it isn't adding up and piling up on data..

22 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Definitely it will increase the file size, which is to my dissatisfaction indeed. I simply love where it isn't adding up and piling up on data..

Seriously, it's why I'm looking at improving on my current PS4 console to PS5. But my PC offers me good memory space. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's why I'm looking at improving on my current PS4 console to PS5. But my PC offers me good memory space. 

PC doesn't eat up memory space for it's video games like new Gen consoles does. My Microsoft gaming PC comes with 500GB internal storage space, I have 20+ games inside I still have much space remaining on it. 

On 11/16/2021 at 8:37 PM, Head_Hunter said:

PC doesn't eat up memory space for it's video games like new Gen consoles does. My Microsoft gaming PC comes with 500GB internal storage space, I have 20+ games inside I still have much space remaining on it. 

Yeah, it's something that's making some gamers switch to playing on PC even when they still have their consoles. 

44 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

My update 5.00 finally installed after a week. That's how slow my s**t is. But there is a Oskoreia festival for the fall season until 12/02/21 where you can get free stuff. And you get free opals to spend on gear from Ubisoft Connect. 

Finally, you can rest with the sluggishness of your network with the update. Now, the count begins for a new countdown to the next update 😂