Register Now
StaceyPowers

Favorite FPS game modes?

I really enjoyed Marked for Death in Titanfall, although I'm sure other games may have had their own equivalent.

5v5, one player from each team is randomly marked and its the goal of of each team to kill the mark on the opposing side whilst defending the mark on you team. Fist to 10 mark kills wi e, or the most within the time limit.

Titanfall's mech warfare crossed with parkor movement mechanics really enhanced this idea. 

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

I really enjoyed Marked for Death in Titanfall, although I'm sure other games may have had their own equivalent.

5v5, one player from each team is randomly marked and its the goal of of each team to kill the mark on the opposing side whilst defending the mark on you team. Fist to 10 mark kills wi e, or the most within the time limit.

Titanfall's mech warfare crossed with parkor movement mechanics really enhanced this idea. 

I did quite enjoy Titanfall's mixture of FPS and mech combat - it really keeps things fresh. Titanfall 3 was confirmed recently but let's hope EA doesn't screw this up - For reference, they screwed up Mass Effect 3, Dead Space 3 etc.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:51 PM, killamch89 said:

Mine has to be the classic Deathmatch and Defuse the Bomb modes both from Counter Strike games. It just - never gets old...

Seriously, it's a very impressive one. I'd never really get tired of it whenever I get into it.