Register Now
bomb

Offline game and online game, which is the best?

Most online game require a lot of data to access them. But as far as offline game is concerned, all you need to do is download it and start playing at leisure time. Who know much of online game that does not require much data consumption.

Even offline games that you think it's offline it's not always offline. ETS is a or can be an offline game however your account is linked to the world of trucks and you get jobs from being connected and being online. Yes, there is an option not to log in. 

Nowadays who plays offline games? The new Cyberpunk 2077 is fully singleplayer game and yet I don't know if you need to be online for that? I don't think so. What do you think? rather play online or offline?

Are you referring to mobile games on smartphones? Where playing them online through your phone provider? If so, yeah it will eat you data up if you're not connected to wifi. That of course, is if it requires an online connection. If it does not, you shouldn't lose any of your mobile data when playing the game offline or even online. It depends on if the game needs an online connection to run, if it does, it will eat up your data like surfing the web would. But otherwise, if it's a game that doesn't require an internet connection, it won't eat your data. 

Also, this probably should be in the mobile section, as I don't think it has anything to do with general gaming, unless I'm confused.

I keep tab on both of them. Because you never know when the connection may ditch you. And things can go wrong in case of the online games when the connection is gone. So I think online and offline games both are pretty much I have on the tablet and desktop too. 

I like online games the most, although I love the way that Death Stranding did a combo mode so that online people really only help your gameplay while offline can still be fun without it being so tasking. Plus, it saves your online copy offline so you still see the things you would online when you are offline and not able to connect. 

On 12/15/2020 at 1:31 PM, bomb said:

Most online game require a lot of data to access them. But as far as offline game is concerned, all you need to do is download it and start playing at leisure time. Who know much of online game that does not require much data consumption.

Personally, I believe that both offline and online video games are very interesting to whomever that chooses to play each one. I do find both of them enjoyable, although online games seems to be more competitive.