Register Now
Kane99

is VR where you want it to be, or could it be better?

I've yet to have the privilege of trying VR, but I really want to. I've heard how fun they can be, but I also hear they can be tough for some people to play, as it can cause headaches and nausea. With that being said though, is VR where you want it to be right now? Or could it be even better? I spoke with a friend the other day, and they complained about graphics in VR games being pretty bad for most games. Is this true? I want to try games like Half Life alyx, beat saber and a few others. 

How much do you think VR can be worked on? What could be next for VR games?

I think it will need 5 more years of development max to be at the point where I'd say yup I love it, no more need to do anything to it. I think it's cool right now, but I want it to be on the level of Swords Arts Online so I can get stuck in a game lol

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the little experience that I have with VR, it's something cool to get involved in video games playing but that doesn't change the fact that it still needs some improvement as well. 

I have Oculus pro. But I don't use it that much. I would say, the VR is still in development stage. No doubt, it is a ground breaking technology that will be the future of gaming, but it needs major changes and overhauling. 😊

On 12/31/2020 at 2:47 AM, Syntax said:

VR is fun, but the screen quality needs to be improved, along with the controllers and games that you can interact with. I think in a few years though it will be in a better spot for sure. 

Yeah - I seriously believe that it's something that they are really working on because there have been quite some reviews on what still needs to be done in order to have it at perfection.