Register Now
Patrik

Games series that had only one good game

Jackiechan stuntmaster was literally the only decent game in the whole series ( there were other games that got released for ps2 later), what other games series that you remember releasing only one good game but the rest was a no no for you?

TMNT. The first one was good. I loved it. The second one was fine since it was a different take. But after that, they have all followed the exact same damn format. Unless there's one that I missed.

Fighting games. 1 or 2 sequels is understandable. But 5 million is going too god damn far. MK needs to fuck off. KI did. SF did after waiting too god damn long. Spinoffs can be interesting. MKM: Sub-Zero for example. It's a bullshit bitch of a game, but still interesting.

But running a series into the damn ground ruins the originals for gods sake. Hasn't anyone ever heard the phrases "quit while you're ahead" or "go out on top"?

21.gif

62.gif

Edited by The Blackangel

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Half life? I think next will never come. and that would be as good as the rumors of the unicorn existing. 

Considering that Half Life had only 2 main popular games, you could say that the whole series was good, Half life 3 was a joke since good old days xd

Battlefield series is a large series of games that they still make. Large amount I say, but talking in terms on the subject that I only find that BF2 (Battlefield 2) is the best that has won awards back then. Made in 2005 and I still play it myself online with a software called battlelog. Yes they had bad and worse and good to better. BF3 is my mind is the worse story and gaming of all time. BF1 is very good and as for the WWWII theme game, it's not bad but not as good as BF1.

Anyone else thinks the same with the Battlefield series, and what game out of the list you would play or do the most?