Register Now
StaceyPowers

Features you miss on PS5/Xbox Series X

Normal mic connection. I know that in the PS4 you needed a special mic, so I'd like to see that being changed into any mic, as I wanted to stream, but can't do it without the special mic 😞

Not sure if they changed it for ps5

3 hours ago, m76 said:

The ability to buy them, is kind of an essential feature, that we don't have currently.

Lol, this cracked me up. But it is so true. I do understand they didn't want to have a lose, but trying to release while your stocks will be bought up in days is not a smart move.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:58 AM, m76 said:

The ability to buy them, is kind of an essential feature, that we don't have currently.

lol. Us PC gamers can so relate because I've heard about the mythical RTX 3000 series graphics card as well as the new Ryzen Zen 3 processors but they're never available!

On 1/10/2021 at 12:34 AM, StaceyPowers said:

If you have a next gen console, are there any features that were dropped from the previous gen you miss?

I'm still stuck with my Playstation 4 and with no plans to upgrade to Playstation 5 soon. So, I wouldn't know to miss and not to miss from using it till I get PS5. 

On 1/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, Shole said:

Lol, this cracked me up. But it is so true. I do understand they didn't want to have a lose, but trying to release while your stocks will be bought up in days is not a smart move.

Agreed - it was hard trying to get one when they just came out. Now it's a bit easier though...