Register Now
Kane99

Grand Theft Auto V Has Shipped Over 140 Million Units

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is why I believe that Rockstar isn't bothered about rushing to make GTA 6 because they are currently collecting a huge pay check from GTA 5 even though gamers are asking for GTA 6 already. 

That's still passive income for them, earning coming after several years of game production. Even if I'm Rockstar, I wouldn't rush in with the new edition since I'm still milking massively from the current edition. 

Don't know if it's an old thread but title should be corrected since GTA 5 now 160 million copy's. It's Mind blowing that it's second best selling game of all time after minecraft. Surely with the ps5/series x version out now a couple million more will be added as time goes by. It's good to know i bought 2 of those 160 million ☺️

On 2/10/2022 at 9:49 AM, Heatman said:

To most of the GTA fans, the GTA 5 is the best amongst the games series that's been on for years. It's not surprising it sold that much. 

The sales unit record is a result of how huge the game GTA 5 has been over the years since its release. It's as if it offered more than what was expected of it. 

7 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Don't know if it's an old thread but title should be corrected since GTA 5 now 160 million copy's. It's Mind blowing that it's second best selling game of all time after minecraft. Surely with the ps5/series x version out now a couple million more will be added as time goes by. It's good to know i bought 2 of those 160 million ☺️

Haha, you did well having 2 slots 🎰 in that 160 million users. But, a lot of us did that as well because the game was that good. It's most likely going to keep selling more till GTA 6 is released.