Mayonnaise ice cream

Chocolate and mustard hot dog

Melted cheese and Raisin Bran

Ketchup salad

Tuna and refried bean taco

Pickle and blueberry muffin

Banana and cheese sandwich

Mashed potatoes with molasses

Are these one's you have tried or just the thought of them ?

23 minutes ago, staticradio725 said:

I knew a girl in college who used to dip french fries into vanilla ice cream. She insisted the salty/sweet flavor combo was awesome, but personally, it's the texture that would turn me off. Maybe it depends on what type of french fry?

My girl does that all the time. I tried it, and it's not too bad, but not something I can see myself doing.

People think this is strange, but candy to me is jalapeños, dried chili's, and habañeros. I love spicy stuff. I've recently been "training" myself, if you will to be able to withstand ghost peppers. Those things are dangerous to go straight at, but if you work your way up there slowly, then you can handle them eventually.

I know another hybrid has been made that makes the Carolina Reaper look like an antacid, but I can't remember its name or how hot it is.

14.jpg

Edited by The Blackangel

12 hours ago, SAKE said:

Jello and sardines... 🤢

Stuff looks like jello already in the can. lol

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My girl does that all the time. I tried it, and it's not too bad, but not something I can see myself doing.

People think this is strange, but candy to me is jalapeños, dried chili's, and habañeros. I love spicy stuff. I've recently been "training" myself, if you will to be able to withstand ghost peppers. Those things are dangerous to go straight at, but if you work your way up there slowly, then you can handle them eventually.

I know another hybrid has been made that makes the Carolina Reaper look like an antacid, but I can't remember its name or how hot it is.

14.jpg

You are a dragon