Register Now
the_Gaming_Lad

Battlefield newb

Hello all, so to the point, I am fairly new to fps games and AAA games in general, I had a xbox 360 when I was a kid but since then nothing. I just built my first pc in September. And since then have mostly played cod and cs:go. but I am gonna buy "battlefield 6" or whatever they call it. But the real question is as my intro to the franchise should I get bf5 I have heard a lot of very positive things and a lot of very bad things all opinions welcome

Hi and welcome to VGR. First, I'll move this to the Video Games Sub-Forum as that is section to discuss specific games. 

As for the topic, I'm not much of a Battlefield fan, but I can say with some confidence that success in those kinds is game com from teamwork and practice. The main difference as far as I can see between COD and Battlefield is the team size, so if there's something you need to adapt to, I'd say it's that, but I'm not an FPS expert in any way.

Battlefield is a goos choice, and they are so many series to pick. I myself have some series. All in all though that my all time best game that I do like to play is battlefield 2 🙂 that's back in 2005 that's still very active with players till this day. Maybe get yourself the old style games then if you like it then go with BF1 and also BF5. I would stay away from BF3 and BF4, they aren't that good of a game. 

Why not try anf get hold off BF2 that you can download for free and play and try that game series out, you can still able to play online with other people with a thired party addon for the game 🙂 And play on servers and players alover the world still. 

I have not done BF2 in months, at times I play allot of it then I take a long break for awhile.