Register Now
Kane99

Best Mortal Kombat Game

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, I believe 'Kano in the game of MK is one of the weakest character in the game? Is their any other character bragging more in the game. 

I wouldn't call him weak. He's proud and cynical to a very good extent and he can be brutal as well. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

I wouldn't call him weak. He's proud and cynical to a very good extent and he can be brutal as well. 

Okay, that's his own way of life in the game. I don't know much about his qualities in the game because I never used him, I love using Liu Kang, Kitana, Sonya blade, Noob saibot, smoke and the Grand father Lloyd kino

On 10/15/2021 at 9:59 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Mortar Kombat II have lots of characters which you can choose from. I live it back then at PS2 console, when I played it first. 

Have you ever played Mortal Kombat Trilogy because they had even more characters and that's when majority of the characters in MK were introduced.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Have you ever played Mortal Kombat Trilogy because they had even more characters and that's when majority of the characters in MK were introduced.

I think such edition of mortal Kombat is the rebranded edition of it. I never played the trilogy edition of MK. Can you please share the trailer her? Thank you. 

On 10/13/2021 at 9:21 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, that's his own way of life in the game. I don't know much about his qualities in the game because I never used him, I love using Liu Kang, Kitana, Sonya blade, Noob saibot, smoke and the Grand father Lloyd kino

Scorpion and Subzero are my favorite characters in Mortal Kombat. I do love to use Radin once in a while because of his powers as an Elder gods. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Scorpion and Subzero are my favorite characters in Mortal Kombat. I do love to use Radin once in a while because of his powers as an Elder gods. 

Your options via MK characters are very much satisfying too. I love using subzero too, due to his I've magic, he resembles scorpion. 

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Your options via MK characters are very much satisfying too. I love using subzero too, due to his I've magic, he resembles scorpion. 

It's his ice that I really love so much and his style of acrobatics somersault. I wish I could do that in real life. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

😅😅, It's quite funny, I know is an Android device version Mortar Kombat. But no doubt, it made my day too, because the gameplay resembles the old MK. 

MK Trilogy is the game that came after Mortal Kombat 2. THat's the series where we got characters like Sektor, Noob Saibot, Rain, NightWolf, and others.

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

MK Trilogy is the game that came after Mortal Kombat 2. THat's the series where we got characters like Sektor, Noob Saibot, Rain, NightWolf, and others.

Yeah - I can't believe that I did not remember that character outrightly. Even in the MK movie, I kinda liked his character and fighting style. 

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think I've played it via my PS2 console back then in 2013. Because I got options to pick lots of characters back then to fight. And it was indeed tremendous, because of the character addition.