Register Now
Kane99

Best Mortal Kombat Game

On 5/8/2021 at 3:43 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

The last title I played was a ps2 game. What is the series like these days? Is there still a million moves to learn and another billion from a cheat magazine???

i don't think that cheating magazines are still a thing since the PS2 days

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've played Mortar Kombat I, and II, they are simply exciting video games. Last played each of them via play station 2 version. In MK edition II, it has more characters to choose for a fight than in edition I of it. 

Some of the fatalities in MK 1 is really funny looking at them now. 

On 10/5/2021 at 9:26 PM, Heatman said:

Some of the fatalities in MK 1 is really funny looking at them now. 

Lol, its kinda hilarious with the MK 1 mode of playing and brutality finishing, laughs. I enjoyed the edition 1 back in the days. I am currently with the version two, playing it gradually. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, its kinda hilarious with the MK 1 mode of playing and brutality finishing, laughs. I enjoyed the edition 1 back in the days. I am currently with the version two, playing it gradually. 

To be fair, most of the fatalities actually look hilarious - I'd be laughing too.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:51 AM, killamch89 said:

I agree especially Scorpion's one where he burns them to death and Johnny cage's own where he just kicks them and then poses. Like wth...

Yeah - the scorpion 🦂 own is quite hilarious but then again in one the latest MK movie, Hanzo (The scorpion) actually burnt Bi Han alive with flames through his mouth like a dragon. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - the scorpion 🦂 own is quite hilarious but then again in one the latest MK movie, Hanzo (The scorpion) actually burnt Bi Han alive with flames through his mouth like a dragon. 

I know - that story has been re-told so many times. Bi-han then gets corrupted by Shinnok and Quan Chi and becomes Noob Saibot.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know - that story has been re-told so many times. Bi-han then gets corrupted by Shinnok and Quan Chi and becomes Noob Saibot.

Yeah - it's a story that most MK fans are very familiar with. I kind of like the character of Scorpion very well. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's a story that most MK fans are very familiar with. I kind of like the character of Scorpion very well. 

I like both Scorpion and Sub Zero. As a matter of fact, the only character from the original game that annoys the hell out of me is Kano. 

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I like both Scorpion and Sub Zero. As a matter of fact, the only character from the original game that annoys the hell out of me is Kano. 

Haha, I never really liked Kano too. I think he's full of himself and brags a lot, even when he's not that strong to begin with.