Register Now
killamch89

Just when you thought EA and FIFA couldn't get worse... #EAgate

On 3/18/2021 at 5:53 PM, Empire said:

EA Employee exploiting EA's own gambling mechanics? What an ironic time we are living in. I really can't blame those employee trying to make some side cash while EA has layed off Hundreds of people in the past couple of years. When your Only goal is to make profit and don't think about your workers, you get what you deserve. I remember seeing this stuff going on in Everquest, gamedevs just selling stuff to players on the black market. Anything massively multiplayer has this going on.

Yeah kind of EA deserves it too. Like they loot the customers and the internal people loot them. What goes around comes around. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah kind of EA deserves it too. Like they loot the customers and the internal people loot them. What goes around comes around. 

I just play BF2 - Just one game from them 😛 So EA - Sucks to be you

12 hours ago, Empire said:

As much as I hate EA, and I ask others reading this to be honest, if BF2 really is the only EA game you have ever played, then you're missing out. 

6 hours ago, Shagger said:

As much as I hate EA, and I ask others reading this to be honest, if BF2 really is the only EA game you have ever played, then you're missing out. 

It's the best that I play from EA, but not the only ame that I play that I have listed. 

On 3/21/2021 at 2:33 PM, skyfire said:

Karma is a real thing and it couldn't happen to a nicer set of folks.

21 hours ago, Empire said:

To be honest, Need For Speed Heat is a pretty good game but from BF 4 upwards it's been mainly trash if I'm being honest.

On 3/25/2021 at 10:45 AM, The Blackangel said:

Leave it to a girl to immediately think of a vulgar word for a gaming acronym.

I do that with plenty of other acronyms lol. It's not really a gender thing, it's called a dirty mind and most of us have one 😹

On 3/23/2021 at 1:46 AM, killamch89 said:

Karma is a real thing and it couldn't happen to a nicer set of folks.

Yeah I guess so a bit late but karma indeed. I am surprised that it came in 2021 when things are settled. this blow could have been worse during the 2020 when world was suffering a bit more. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah I guess so a bit late but karma indeed. I am surprised that it came in 2021 when things are settled. this blow could have been worse during the 2020 when world was suffering a bit more. 

Not really because the effects on companies far worse now because they've been hemorrhaging money since the pandemic started and the longer this continues, the worse it gets for companies.