Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do kids game in class now?

In high school, I was addicted to a MUD for about a year, and played it constantly outside class. It made me wonder, with kids having smartphones in school, do they sit around gaming all day and claiming they are “taking notes?” Or is there a way schools prevent this?

At my days of high school, I did gaming at lunch time ob PCs and so what it all good as long as it's not in class you know 😉 With Covid that doing so many learning games for the kids to do at home while they are at home to play games but they learn from them. Not all schools are doing it though. 

Depends on where you are living, using smartphones or tablets while learning isn't a thing worldwide!, here, they have to plan for a gaming session in school, if they get caught, they get their device revoked till they bring their parents

On 4/8/2021 at 1:59 AM, killamch89 said:

From what I learned from my nephew, smartphone gaming is now the most popular choice of gaming at school and it's no surprise really. 

Yeah, mobile games is a get-go for most students in school lately because it's something that they can easily play anywhere they want, both inside and outside the classroom.