Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game’s ethical system most matches your own?

To answer the OP:

Alpha Protocol

Because it doesn't simply have an evil / good moral system, but you have an independent standing with every significant NPC in the game.  You can be best friends with one, while the rest think you are the worst.

OK @m76 and @The Blackangel, this spat has derailed this topic quite enough.

@m76

Your first post questioning whether @The Blackangel  had played other modern games was worded with tone and didn't serve the topic at hand, and you know perfectly well it didn't because you then made another completely separate post to actually address the topic. In fact, your fist post served no purpose other than to antagonise @The Blackangel. Between having a thought and typing out a post, there's a realm of good taste and common sense begging to make your acquaintance. If what you wanted to know was more about her history with more modern games, something along the lines of this would have been enough;

"I've seen you referenhce RDR2 a lot on threads and it's left me curious. What other modern games have you played?" 

If you had done that, I'm sure @The Blackangel would have provided a perfectly curious and satisfactory response.  In the response to her reply (and we'll get to that, @The Blackangel) you only antagonise her even more. From whare I stand, it looks like you were trying to get a rise out of her, and that's not fair. Whilst I'm sure that wasn't the intention, what you should have done was think a little harder about what you were going to say, and that's what I expect you to do from now on. Consider yourself warned.

@The Blackangel

I meant what I said about him just there, I see this as his doing, but in future it might be an idea to follow your own advice and Ignore him. Your brazen, confrontational responses did not help matters, so try and be mindfull of that. It may.it have been his intention to upset you, like I said he probably just bypassed his centre of good taste and common sence, but even if he was trying to antagonise you on purpose the worst thing you can do if give his the response he wanted. If it gets to a point we're someone, beit him or anyone else, is crossing a line, report it. Same goes to you @m76 as well as everyone else. 

I want you two to stop, but if you two insist on continuing this ruckus, do it through PM's. In the meantime, I'll remove the offending posts so this thread can hopefully get back on track. 

Fallout New Vafas comes to mind for me. With all the various factions with good and bad elements to them all, it was cool to learn about then and pick your own alliances. It was a simple spelling of of "good guys and bad guys", you intemperated it yourself and accosiated with them however you wanted.