Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather get tipsy from just one sip of alcohol and ridiculously drunk from just one alcoholic drink or never get drunk no matter how much alcohol you drank?

It already takes a hell of a lot of hard liquor to get me on the tipsy scale. I drink 100 proof whiskey like you drink water. I have an alcohol tolerance like you wouldn't believe. But getting drunk off one drink? I don't want that. So I'll go with never getting drunk.

Edited by The Blackangel

I'd take neither.

What is the point of drinking alcohol then if you never feel its effects? And I enjoy drinking with friends if I get wasted after one drink then I can't really participate.

I don't drink with the intention of getting drunk unless I'm really upset about something. When my baby Gypsy died in February, I stayed shitfaced for at least a week, and probably went through 6 fifths of Evan Williams and 3 of Jose Cuervo. It's a wonder I didn't get alcohol poisoning.

Typically when I drink, it's just because I have a craving. I have usually one, rarely two drinks and I'm done for probably a couple months at least. I enjoy a drink, but not all that often.

I'd have to disagree with almost everyone here - I hate being drunk because I don't have a lot control over my actions and my awareness becomes zilch. Growing up in a violent community. awareness means everything - it can be the difference between life and death.

Getting drunk off one drink would have saved me a fortune over the years, but then again I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning! 😆 🤢...🤮    🚑   😇   

If you never got drunk, then you can wager in drinking contests. But...does the liver still get messed up? I would prefer one toke gets me stoned. That would be Heaven on Earth after they legalize it. Bud and shroom will make you a groom. Spirit and ale leaves you posting bail. 

On 6/3/2021 at 5:09 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Getting drunk off one drink would have saved me a fortune over the years, but then again I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning! 😆 🤢...🤮    🚑   😇   

If you never got drunk, then you can wager in drinking contests. But...does the liver still get messed up? I would prefer one toke gets me stoned. That would be Heaven on Earth after they legalize it. Bud and shroom will make you a groom. Spirit and ale leaves you posting bail. 

I dunno - I've heard some pretty hilarious stories of times when I got drunk and some stuff I did but I want to remember some of it.