Register Now
StaceyPowers

Have you supported any games through Kickstarter?

Was I happy with the product? Well...What product?

1. Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams - Released on schedule back in 2012, I have the physical copy, that I actually never played LOL, so I don't know if I'm happy with it or not.
  2. The Mandate : Failed to deliver anything due to mismanagement of the project despite raising $700.000 and even attracting a few investors.
  3. Squadron 42: Hundreds of millions of dollars and almost 10 years later there is still no viable game in sight. About 3-4 years in I started suspecting that they are not even developing this game, they are yet to prove me wrong. Until then this goes down in history as the biggest ongoing scam of all times.

Nope and it's not because I can't afford to but Kickstarter projects especially in recent times always turn into huge scams and I don't want to fall into that trap. Kickstarter projects in particular often times turn into a huge scandal.

On 6/8/2021 at 8:59 PM, Crazycrab said:

Overload, a spiritual successor to the old Descent games in the 90's.  It's out now and pretty good if I say so myself!

Yes, it's a pretty awesome game. I would give it a good 8/10 rating considering the fact it had good storyline.