Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some things that are more fun in video games than real life?

1 hour ago, Empire said:

For an introvert I doubt anything can be more interesting than gaming as they prefer to be alone or with less number of people.

Thank you. You hit the nail right on the head. Solitude is what I seek. One or two people around that I care about, on occasion is fine, as long as they're not here every day. The only ones I want to be around all the time is my pets. 5 dogs, 8 rats, 2 birds, 1 bearded dragon. 16 critters in all. But I'm looking to bring home more rats.

Jumping hahaha. It's way more fun to jump in game than in real life especially if your knees hurt like mine. But other than that traveling is also way easier and fun in games(the actual travel not arriving at the destination cuz the destinations are way more fun irl). Making money is also easier and more fun.

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How about having more than one lifespan? I believe that it's the best and greatest thing in game that sucks in real life. 

Exactly what I had mentioned. Getting another life after death. Like we save the checkpoint, and when we die we can resume from where we left. It would really be amazing.

Just now, Razor1911 said:

Exactly what I had mentioned. Getting another life after death. Like we save the checkpoint, and when we die we can resume from where we left. It would really be amazing.

Seriously, there is nothing more better than that when it comes to what you get in games that can never be possible in real life.