Register Now
StaceyPowers

What are some things that are more fun in video games than real life?

I think it has to be first person murder. like yeah you can't do that in real life. You can't get married to hot women. You cant drive cars over each other. you can't damage building with RPG. So yeah games have everything you can't have in real life. 

On 6/13/2021 at 1:42 PM, The Blackangel said:

Killing as many people as possible before you die is the most fun. I would do it IRL, but as @killamch89 said, I would most likely end up being someone's bitch. Assuming I survived the first week.

Maximum security prisons are no joke - I had a cousin die in 3 days of getting locked up there. They hold some of the most horrific individuals known to man and they'll literally kill over anything.

On 6/13/2021 at 6:32 AM, StaceyPowers said:

What are some things that are more enjoyable to you in games than RL? For instance, romance/dating in video games is a lot of fun to me, but not so much IRL.

I love playing GTA because I can do whatever I want to do. Like stealing a car and fly an aeroplane. Everything is possible. 😆

49 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'm terrified of roller coasters, but in Oculus VR the roller coaster games are real fun. I like riding around on horses. In real life, how are they not eating their own nuts. They must have serious leg strength to not bounce on their junk like a pogo ball. 

In reality, you are WAY more likely to be injured riding a horse than rollercoaster.  I know that's not the point, fear by it's very nature is irrational.

34 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

In reality, you are WAY more likely to be injured riding a horse than rollercoaster.  I know that's not the point, fear by it's very nature is irrational.

I agree, fear is a very strange thing. I love water slides, but rollercoasters are one of the evil sins of the world. 

Nothing can replace gaming in my opinion and different kind of activities bring different kinds of fun in our life. So ideally one should enjoy all the kinds of activities in life.Actually the amount of fun obtained is dependent on the personality type of the person whether he/she is an introvert, ambivert or extrovert.

For an introvert I doubt anything can be more interesting than gaming as they prefer to be alone or with less number of people.