Register Now
StaceyPowers

Any hardware from E3 2021 you want to buy?

Hardware, I have not really seen anything new or showcasing regards hardware other then games that most of us would be watching and reading about. All what people want at the moment is GPUz to able to play games that are coming you know.

On 6/27/2021 at 8:40 AM, Razor1911 said:

Any update after the AMD's Big Navi? Somewhere I heard the news that they are launching the next version of it in E3.

That's probably FSR - the next version of Big Navi will be released in 2022 alongside the next generations CPUs.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's probably FSR - the next version of Big Navi will be released in 2022 alongside the next generations CPUs.

Well, 2022 is no longer too far stretched, so it's something that we are definitely going to be seeing sooner rather than later. 

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That would take long time to launch. I mean, it is expected to launch somewhere in jun 2022, which is still almost 1 year left. But, I am looking forward to fidelityFX as it is supposed to be enhance the gaming for high resolution games, particularly for 4k resolutions.

3 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

That would take long time to launch. I mean, it is expected to launch somewhere in jun 2022, which is still almost 1 year left. But, I am looking forward to fidelityFX as it is supposed to be enhance the gaming for high resolution games, particularly for 4k resolutions.

Seriously, just 12 months isn't that too long a wait for me especially when it comes to waiting for something I'm really thrilled to have.