Register Now
StaceyPowers

I got a PS5

Assuming I get one at all, I don't plan on it happening for another 2-3 years. I'm perfectly content with my PS4, and don't feel the need to "upgrade" just because something new is out. Hell I still use an iPhone 6S. I would be using an iPhone 5, but my phone completely crapped out on me which is what caused me to get the 6S.

On 6/29/2021 at 9:38 AM, Razor1911 said:

I am still not finished with my PS4, you guys just go ahead with your plan. Post your own reviews after purchasing. 😄

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Assuming I get one at all, I don't plan on it happening for another 2-3 years. I'm perfectly content with my PS4, and don't feel the need to "upgrade" just because something new is out. Hell I still use an iPhone 6S. I would be using an iPhone 5, but my phone completely crapped out on me which is what caused me to get the 6S.

13 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I still use a flip phone that I bought in 2015, back when I was working at Target.

That's how we got to that.

Congrats. The only reason I am not getting consoles anymore is the games computability and the problem with upgrading them. One day when consoles can be modified as PCs I might buy one again, until then it's PC for me.