Register Now
ZandraJoi

Do you prefer to download PC Games off the internet or buy the DVD?

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I think he's referring to the digital editions which don't have a blu ray drive and you have to download games to the memory to be bale to play them.

Yeah - and it's why the file size of games are important for gamers with respect to their consoles memory space. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:14 PM, Heatman said:

There are some that doesn't come with a CD rom input, so you will definitely have to download your games. 

Yeah, that's why the store is there. I know it consumes data to download both the large file. But if the game is worth it, I don't care about how much it will cost me to download it. 

On 9/27/2021 at 11:21 PM, Justin11 said:

I know PS4, PS5 consoles are simply meant for playing with either the CD or downloaded games. 

My Playstation 4 has been perfect for me in all manner of way that I used to get my games and play since I upgraded to it. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:31 PM, Heatman said:

My Playstation 4 has been perfect for me in all manner of way that I used to get my games and play since I upgraded to it. 

Play Station have always been known being one of the best versions of console, that's why I'm simply wanting it. The games are top notch running on 4D image quality, and background. 

On 10/4/2021 at 6:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Covid19 have made lots of persons simply opting for download than choosing the CD ROM version. 

You mean for the fact that most people can't really go out to buy the physical copies of the games they wanted to buy right? 

On 10/6/2021 at 9:57 AM, Heatman said:

You mean for the fact that most people can't really go out to buy the physical copies of the games they wanted to buy right? 

Yes, that's what I truly mean dear. Covid19 restricted them moving out simply for them to embrace downloading online or ordering from reputable online stores and getting it delivered to them at the comfort of their homes. 

I personally prefer CDs to everything, since online purchasing sounds great but there is nothing like being able to play a game or run it without the need for an internet connection (or having to worry about internal storage space). 

10 hours ago, Syntax said:

I personally prefer CDs to everything, since online purchasing sounds great but there is nothing like being able to play a game or run it without the need for an internet connection (or having to worry about internal storage space). 

Going old school is always an interesting thing to do now we are in era of online advancement in almost all tech and softwares.